ECOMI takes pride as one of the best platforms to purchase, safeguard and collect digital collectibles through Distributed Ledger Technology. But that’s not the case anymore because, at the time of writing, OMI is ranked 2404 on Coinmarketcap and has recently escalated by 110.94 percent.
The recommended way to buy Omi Coin in Australia is: Swyftx
Furthermore, OMI has been recorded on many crypto exchanges despite the inability to purchase with fiat money. However, you can still acquire this coin by first purchasing Bitcoin from any massive platform and then shifting to one that offers to market this coin.
That said, this post will walk you through everything you need to know about Ecomi, including the steps to purchase Omi in Australia.
What is ECOMI?
ECOMI is a technology company based in Singapore. It has created VeVe—a digital collectible marketplace for users to purchase and share their collectibles over the social network service.
In addition to creating VeVe, ECOMI comprises two different components—the ECOMI secure storage wallet and collect ecosystem, now known as VeVe. Similarly, VeVe includes the VeVe store, an augmented showroom, a pre-owned market, and a social feed.
Besides that, VeVe partners with reputed brands such as Superman, Ghostbuster, Batman, Harley Quinn, Major League Baseball (MLB), National Football League (LFB), and more. That said, OMI ensures a well-established record of proprietorship for digital collectibles.
How To Buy Ecomi
- First, you need to identify if the exchange in the picture accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency to make the purchase even simpler.
- Once you’ve done that, go ahead and open an exchange account.
- Then, head over to the table and compare the rates of popular options. Just make sure to have your email address, phone number, and a copy of your ID to complete the registration successfully.
- Deposit funds into your account. Do this with a bank transfer or by depositing cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet. You can also use your credit or debit card to purchase the ECOMI.
- Lastly, you need to find the best wallet to keep your OMI coins.
How To Sell Ecomi
- Using the same exchange, you bought, sign in to your account and cash out your OMI. If you’re using a digital wallet to keep your ECOMI, make sure to compare the exchange rates before selling it on.
- Then place a sell order to select the amount of OMI you’d like to sell.
- Once you’ve settled for the amount, complete your transaction and close the sale. Oh, and don’t forget to double-check the selling price and fees of your Ecomi.
What To Consider When Buying Ecomi
Now that you know how to buy and sell Ecomi, it’s essential that you also learn some of the factors to consider when purchasing Omi. Below are some of the aspects you should check out:
- Limited supply: Ecomi boasts over 750 billion tokens, with 20 percent channelled to public and private sales. Forty percent of the total token supply is then locked in reserves so that it’s never part of the circulating supply. In other words, these reserves are held for long-term initiatives, including the team, advisors, and the board members’ projects.
- Partnerships: Ecomi works with reputable brands and organisations like MLB and FLB, Ghostbuster, Batman, Superman, and Harley Quinn. And because brands don’t partner with entities, these partnerships go a long way to offer credibility and trustworthiness to the platform.
- Master Collector Program: This is an indirect staking operation for the OMI tokens. It grants you early access to the limited-edition collectibles, including the airdropped tokens and NFT releases. The coins are gambled in the Powerchest—a section in the application wallet where eligible users will begin at the program’s first level. And as time progresses, they are separated into a suitable group based on several factors such as the number of tokens reserved in the wallet, community votes, interactions, purchase and sale history.
- Augmented Reality (AR): The AR tools allow you to breathe life into your digital collectibles and project them virtually while using the VeVe application on your smartphone.
Where To Buy Ecomi
1. Swyftx—Best for Omi Purchase
Swyftx takes pride as one of the best platforms for Omi purchases in Australia. It provides a transparent and straightforward way for users to buy, market, and sell up to 280 cryptocurrency projects. Furthermore, its primary goal is to provide an easy to use platform that’s packed with features for all its traders, regardless of the level of experience.
What’s more? The platform aims to eliminate frustrations such as greediness, deception, manipulation, and hyperinflation on other established Australian crypto exchanges. But that’s not all; this crypto trading platform offers a wide variety of deposit methods, visual portfolio management features, top-notch customer service, and zero withdrawal fees to an Australian bank account.
By opting for this crypto trading platform, you’re assured of quick purchases using AUD or USD. Also, you’re guaranteed the flexibility of choosing any method to transfer funds to an account. The best part is that you can deposit up to AUD 50,000 using a bank transfer, POLi payment, OSKO, and PayID through an Australian account. If these options aren’t available to you, feel free to use your debit or credit card to purchase crypto.
- This is a trusted purchase platform that’s governed under AUSTRAC
- Instant trading fees from as low as 0.6 percent
- Swyftx allows you to purchase crypto using your credit or debit card
- his crypto trading platform offers up to 280 cryptocurrencies
- Swyftx offers an instant verification to buy crypto
- The SMSF onboarding is pretty simple
- A 2% fee is charged upon purchasing crypto with credit cards
- Only instant purchases allowed
- This crypto trading platform lacks a margin trading feature
2. OKEx—for Pro Trading Options
OKEx is another crypto trading platform based in Malta (Italy), boasting over 20 million users in 200+ countries globally. The advanced financial services have made it surge in popularity over the past few years. In addition to the financial services, OKEx provides a safe and secure platform to trade and invest. It’s one of the world-leading exchanges and is currently ranked #14 by trading volume.
Besides, OKEx features various security measures on its platform to protect customers’ information and secure funds on a wallet. For the longest time now, OKEx hasn’t experienced a significant security threat or exchange hack, making it a safe cryptocurrency exchange.
What’s more, OKEx lets you purchase cryptocurrency directly on the exchange platform using various payment methods. But depending on the fiat currency available, users can transfer funds using a bank transfer, PayPal, IMPS, Google Pay, and credit/debit cards. If you’re a new user, create an account, fund your wallet and start selling in crypto in minutes.
- Offers a wide range of pro trading options
- Supports various fiat currencies
- Ranked high in the trading volume, making it one of the best exchanges platform in the world
- Users can leverage trading with OKEx
- Offers support to 100+ cryptocurrencies
- Low withdrawal and deposit fees
- Currently, the platform only supports the CNY fiat currency
- Unreliable customer service
- Despite being a world-leading exchange platform, OKEx focuses more on Chinese markets
3. Gate.io—Best for IEO
Another world-leading digital exchange platform is Gate.io. It was launched in 2013 to enable customers around the globe to purchase, sell, and store a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.
Currently, the exchange is ranked #27 worldwide based on spot markets’ traffic and trading volumes. It has also extended its services to provide derivatives, Options, EFT, and Futures markets for investors to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies within the trade margin.
What’s more, this platform accepts deposits for significant cryptocurrency assets and stable coins like Tether to start trading. Even more, it allows users to transfer money into the account using desktop and mobile applications. So all you need to do is choose the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit, copy the deposit address and then transfer the funds from a cryptocurrency wallet.
The best part about Gate.io is that it’s user friendly—it has been designed for beginners and experienced cryptocurrency investors by providing a standard and professional user interface. You may also want to check the list of cryptocurrency assets under the “MY FUNDS” before trading crypto to get your facts right.
- This is a world-leading platform operating in more than 400 markets and 800+ cryptocurrencies.
- It’s the best platform for Initial Exchange Offering (IEO)
- Extensive mobile application
- Offers various features, including spot and margin trading with ten times leverage
- The platform is highly secured.
- It has reliable customer support that’s available 24/7
- The exchanges aren’t regulated
4. CoinJar—Recommended if Looking for Speed
If speed is your primary concern when looking for a cryptocurrency exchange, then this platform might be your cup of tea. CoinJar is a digital company based in Australia with the headquarters in Melbourne, Victoria. The platform takes pride in its simple and easy-to-use innovations such as crypto EFTPOS card, crypto debit card and mobile applications for CoinJar wallet.
CoinJar boasts over 400,000 customers with over $1.5 billion traded cryptocurrency globally. But that’s not all; this exchange is backed by some of the world’s progressive investors, including BlackBird Ventures, Boost VC and Digital Currency Group.
Additionally, CoinJar lets its users convert Australian currency in exchange for 42 crypto coins like Bitcoin, Maker, Uniswap, LINK, Yearn Finance, ZCash, Litecoin, Stella Lumens, XRP, Dogecoin, and more. The trading of crypto assets on CoinJar is also limited compared to Swiftx with 280+cryptocurrencies. However, it’s still one of the best Australian digital assets that you can enhance to accommodate savvy altcoin investors.
There are also maker/taker fees on CoinJar exchange and AUD/GBP pairs that range from 0% to 0.05% per trade. This fee is deducted from your account balance, so you don’t have to worry about the initial margin of your order. Also, users who trade in excess are likely to pay fees as low as 0.1 percent.
It’s also worth noting that trading between cryptocurrency pairs like XRP/BTC and ETH/ BTC will attract a taker/ maker fee of 0 and 0.04 percent, respectively. These rates are pretty competitive compared to other cryptocurrency platforms in Australia. The good news, though, is that CoinJar offers trading fee discounts for high volume amounts.
- The platform is suitable for Australian and UK residents who would rather have various payment options.
- This is a robust platform that allows users to purchase, sell and store assets.
- Reasonable trading fees
- The exchange focuses its attention on the security levels to make CounJar a trusted platform.
- This platform is user-friendly.
- CoinJar is working towards launching MasterCard payment for enhanced crypto trading.
- This platform exists as a mobile application to perform similar tasks as mobile banking apps.
- Reliable customer support that’s available 24/7
- The notable features are only available to Australian and UK exchanges
- Unavailable signup deals
- The 90% cold storage is considered relatively low
- And the 1% trading fee is deemed to be costly
- The platform isn’t governed
5. CoinSpot—The Most Straightforward to Use
The last platform on our list is the CoinSpot cryptocurrency exchange based in Melbourne, Australia. The exchange provides a safe and secure platform for users to buy or trade Bitcoin instantly to wager and earn significant profits.
CoinSpot is a reputed digital agency licensed under Casey Block Services and regulated by Australia’s highly governed financial department to ensure transparency with investors’ money. Further, CoinJar has enforced swipe technology (crypto debit card) to allow users to spend digital currency on any Australian exchange platform. With the Swipe Card, users can cash out at any ATM without paying activation or transaction fees.
That said, CoinSpot has recently launched a crypto trading exchange known as CoinSpot Exchange. This product is entirely different from the CoinJar fiat-to-crypto exchange that has been in operation for years. To log in to the digital cryptocurrency account, use your registered CoinSpot email address and password, and you’re good to go.
- Users can pay directly using an Australian bank account with the POLi payment option.
- CoinSpot Facebook platform is pretty active.
- So far, it’s the only Australian exchange that allows you to buy a wide range of alternative coins with AUD.
- The exchange is regulated by one of the best financial sectors in Australia for transparency.
- Has a legitimate affiliate program that rewards 25% of fees your affiliates earn on the exchange
- The exchange imposes high fees, which can be costly for more significant volumes.
- The platform only accepts Bitcoin deposits. This means that you cannot trade your alternative coins on CoinSpot.
- The interface is so simple, thus, not recommended for advanced crypto-traders.
- Not recommended for long-term holding since the funds aren’t insured
Buy Omi in Australia With Swyftx
Generally, Swyftx is a legitimate and feature-rich cryptocurrency platform in Australia convenient for beginners and advanced traders. The competitive trading fees with low rates makes it stand out from the other exchanges across the world. Integrated with a streamlined user experience, excellent customer service, and zero AUD deposits, Swyftx is one of Australia’s best places to purchase, sell, and trade crypto.