DASH is a cryptocurrency that strongly emphasises privacy. This decentralised network facilitates quick and cheaper transactions, hoping to become a convenient alternative to traditional payment methods.
The recommended way to buy DASH in Australia is: Swyftx
If you’re keenly interested in the dash digital asset, then you’re at the right place. But first, what is Dash? This guide will give you an insight on how to buy DASH the most safely and quickly possible.
What is Dash?
Dash (DASH) is a blockchain peer-to-peer cryptocurrency forked from Bitcoin to provide users with faster transactions than Bitcoin could. Dash is a mash-up word for digital currency.
DASH, a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin, has a much stronger focus on payments, with users of the platform can use InstantSend and PrivateSend to transfer funds quickly and privately.
These features are high in demand, which motivates DASH to strive to become one of the most configurable blockchain-based payment systems globally.
The network is a successfully established decentralised autonomous body that is self-funded and self-governed, with individuals being compensated for contributing to and adding value to the network.
Factors to Consider When Buying Dash
Cryptocurrencies are complex, volatile, and highly speculative, so you need to understand all risks before entirely purchasing or holding any cryptocurrency. If you’re considering purchasing DASH, keep the following factors in mind first:
- Accessibility: DASH is listed on a range of global cryptocurrency exchanges, making it not only easily accessible to traders all over the world but also increasing the coin’s credibility.
- Market competition: Dash is up against a slew of other famous digital currencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), bitcoin cash (BCH), ripple (XRP), and litecoin (LTC), as well as privacy coins such as Monero (XMR) and PIVX (PIVX). Dash’s popularity and adoption compared to these and other competing currencies will significantly impact its value.
- Emission Rate: Dash’s variable block bonus declines at a rate of 7.1% annually. The Dash white predicted that you will create only 14 more DASH after 2209. The generation of the final DASH will take 231 years, beginning in 2246 and ending when emissions cease entirely in 2477.
- Decentralised governance: Dash has a decentralised oversight and voting system in place, allowing any community member to share a proposal for a new element or change to the Dash network, which is then voted on by master nodes.
Where Should I Buy Dash in Australia?
1. Swyftx—the #1 Crypto Broker for Dash
Swyftx was launched in Australia in 2017 by two programmers ( Angus Goldman and Alex Harper) to improve customer services to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Swyftx’s focus is to simplify cryptocurrency trading for Aussies. As a result, this platform has some exceptional features. For example, it exchanges your deposits to USD to provide you with tight spreads.
While Swyftx provides brokerage services, the platform’s high liquidity allows users to use more advanced features such as stop losses and limit orders.
Swyftx is an AUSTRAC-regulated platform that ensures the safety of funds and the privacy of its account holders. It has advanced security features and collaborates with Auth0 to improve cloud platform security.
Users can protect their accounts with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) via their mobile devices. Using a 2FA integrated app on your phone allows you to sign in safely, operating a unique code in addition to your password. Furthermore, this code is required to confirm withdrawals and adjust account details.
Deposits and withdrawals in fiat are free of charge. However, primary network mining/trading fees apply to crypto deposits and withdrawals. This is true for the vast majority of Australian exchanges.
- Swyftx platform is open, straightforward, and trustworthy, which has attracted more than 350,000 users worldwide.
- The processes like signing up, verifying and depositing/buying/selling/withdrawing fast and easy, that you can complete the whole process in a single day
- There are no ongoing membership fees, and the spreads are also low, allowing customers to buy and sell cryptocurrency at market prices.
- Swyftx’s interconnected wallets store crypto coins, but users can send cryptocurrencies directly to hot or cold wallets.
- Swyftx offers an exceptional selection of learner tools for the crypto novice, encompassing all relevant topics, features, and principles.
- In most cases, users take a long time for users to adjust
2. Gate.io—Best for IEO
Gate.io is an international cryptocurrency trading exchange launched in 2013 to enable customers to buy, trade, sell, and store a variety of cryptocurrencies. The platform is considered one of the best crypto trading destinations, and it is currently ranked 27th globally in terms of traffic, liquidity, and spot market trading volumes. Gate.io’s services have been expanded to include EFT, derivatives, Options, and a Futures market for investors to trade crypto on margin.
Gate.io permits deposits in main cryptocurrency assets and stable coins like Tether (USDT) to begin trading. Funds can be transferred to a Gate.io account via desktop or mobile by picking the cryptocurrency to deposit (e.g., Bitcoin), copying the unique deposit address, and transferring funds from another exchange or a cryptocurrency hardware wallet. The ‘My Funds’ page displays a list of assets transferred to Gate.io for trading. Users should also be aware that there is no option for making fiat deposits to purchase cryptocurrency.
Gate.io provides an essential and Professional user interface, making the platform convenient for both amateurs and advanced cryptocurrency investors. Although the list of cryptocurrency trading pairs is hidden, it can be expanded to see the entire inventory.
The basic version is designed for amateur traders and includes a chart, order profile list, order entry box, and trade history. The order entry box is wide and straightforward to use, while the order book and trade history are a diversion for new traders who do not read this data.
- The platform is available in over 400 markets and 800 cryptocurrencies worldwide.
- The IEO (initial exchange offering) platform is fantastic
- Strong mobile app
- There are numerous features, such as spot trading and margin trading with 10x leverage
- Has advanced security features
- Offers 24/7 customer services
- The exchange is not regulated
- It’s not convenient for beginners
3. Digital Surge—Best for Ease of Use
Digital Surge, based in Brisbane, is a cryptocurrency platform that offers its users a simple way to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency in Australia. With the focus on simplicity, digital Surge has made cryptocurrency trading fun and simple to understand.
Digital Surge firm takes part in various community events to create awareness of the industry. This is essential in building trust and transparency within the cryptocurrency community.
Digital Surge is among the cheapest crypto platforms in Australia. It charges a fee of 0.5% for buying or selling transactions. Its charges are the lowest when compared to other famous venues like Swyftx (0.6%), BTC Markets (0.85%), and CoinSpot (1%)
You can significantly lower these fees to 0.1% for transactions of more than $1 million in a 30 day time. What’s more, the spreads across the 270 supported coins average 0.4 per cent per transaction.
To sum up, Digital Surge gives fantastic value for money and is among the cheapest venues to buy altcoins in Australia due to its low trading fees and spreads.
- Its user interface is easy, making it perfect for newbies
- The fees are low, and the structure is clearly outlined
- The platform has an easy to follow process of signing up and beginning to trade—it takes just a few minutes
- You have access to price notifications, trigger orders, and recurring purchases
- They offer 24/7 customer services through chat and email
- AUD is the only option for fiat transaction
- You cannot use a credit card to finance an account
- There is only a point market for BTC-AUD and ETH-AUD.
4. Binance—Best When Looking for Lower Fees
Binance is among the top-rated cryptocurrency platforms in the world—based on trading volume and liquidity. This site is mature-friendly, easy to navigate, and supports many crypto pairs, innovative solutions, functions, reasonable fees, and reliable customer services. Besides, this platform boasts of supporting the most digital assets compared to other exchanges, plus it has excellent liquidity. Binance services are available in many countries.
Opening a new account with Binance or keeping a Binance wallet will cost you $0. But there are some fees associated with using a Binance account, such as funding the exchange, buying and selling, trading assets, and withdrawing funds to an external wallet. These fees are common on centralised exchanges to cover the costs of providing the infrastructure necessary to create a safe trading environment.
Binance is a well-known exchange platform thanks to its global availability, support for multiple fiat currencies, and various transferring funds to an account. Traders can fund their trading accounts through the trading platform using techniques such as bank transfers, credit/debit cards, SEPA, wire transfers, and cash deposits.
- Buy fees are low for both non-instant and instant purchases.
- A massive coin selection is available.
- Several additional services are available.
- There are over 50 cryptocurrencies available.
- In seven U.S. states, it is not available.
- There are fewer crypto-to-crypto currency pairs than on the global Binance site.
- The services are not accessible in all states in the U.S
5. CoinSpot—The Most Straightforward to Use
Coinspot is a crypto exchange located in Melbourne, Australia, that provides a safe and secure site for buying and trading cryptocurrencies. Users can instantly buy or sell Bitcoin or trade on the open market to speculate and earn potential profits.
Casey Block Solutions is a legitimate company that is licensed. Australia’s highly regulated finance industry controls the exchange to ensure that investors’ money practices and operations.
CoinJar Swipe is a cryptocurrency debit card that lets you send digital currency to any EFTPOS terminal in Australia. You can also withdraw cash from any ATM or merchant that offers cash-out services. The CoinJar Swipe Card has no activation fees, transaction fees, or monthly fees.
CoinJar platform is a cryptocurrency trading exchange launched by CoinJar. It is not the same as the CoinJar fiat-to-crypto exchange, in operation for many years. To access your digital currency account, enter your CoinJar email address and password.
- With the POLi payment scheme, you can pay directly from an Australian bank account.
- The ONLY Australian Exchange allows you to buy a wide variety of alternative coins with AUD.
- Fee-Transparency. There are no hidden fees during the checkout process
- Has a good affiliate program that pays out 25% of the expenses your affiliates incur on the exchange
- High fees (between 2% and 3%), which is not recommended for amounts more significant than $1000
- Deposits are only accepted in Bitcoin. You will not be able to sell your alternative coins here.
- The interface is straightforward.
- Almost certainly no insurance. I would not leave any coins in this exchange for long-term storage.
How Do I Sell Dash
You can cash out your DASH at the same exchange where you purchased it:
- Sign in to the exchange where you have DASH
- Compare crypto exchanges to sell your Dash if you keep it in a digital wallet
- Put in a sell order
- Select the sum of DASH you want to sell
- Finish your transaction
- Check the selling price and fees, and then complete your Dash sale
Why Should You Choose Swyftx to Buy DASH Coins?
Swyftx allows a wide range of payment methods from its customers to transfer AUD to an account, including PayID, POLi, bank transfer, and credit cards. PayID or POLi payment through an Australian bank is the safest and most straightforward way to transfer finances to Swyftx.
The funds will be available for use in purchasing cryptocurrency almost immediately. The minimum deposit is $30, with a maximum of $100,000 per account with complete verification. There is no way to buy cryptocurrency with cash or PayPal.
Swyftx is an Australian-owned firm and the top-rated cryptocurrency exchange in the country. We’ve listed a few of the advantages of using the Swyftx exchange to buy DASH coins below:
- Demo mode is fully operational.
- Spreads and trading fees are kept to a minimum.
- Simple verification
- Orders that are repeated
- 2FA protection
- Deposits and withdrawals in AUD
- Onlive provides live chat and phone support.
- Charts for trading observation